Internet Marketing Services
On target to keep you on top.
Your ideal prospect just searched for your products on the web. Did they find you, or your competition? Business today starts on the Internet - in every industry, and in every location. The first place businesses and consumers look for more information about your products, services, and company is on the Internet.
Services to Grow Your Business
Web Design & Optimization
More than a pretty face. We make website's work!
Sometimes you need custom programming to make websites generate money.
Storing & securing your data is vital, but so is making it work for you.
Let us help you grow your business with Paid Search Advertising
Web Analytics & Hosting
What has your site done for you lately?
The facts are inarguable:
- 54% of Americans use the Internet and local search instead of phone books
- 97% of American Internet users use the Internet to shop
- 74% of users perform searches for local products and services
- 82% of local searches result in an in-store visit, phone call, or purchase
Source: comScore Networks; NPD Group, Nov., 2008; Kelsey Group; TMP/comScore, Oct., 2008
Translation: If you aren't marketing on the Internet, you aren't marketing!
Your business needs to be smart about using Internet marketing strategies to grow your business, no matter what industry you are in. That means more than having a pretty web site design, because even the most attractive web design won't bring prospects and customers to your website unless it's a part of a greater strategy for reaching your target audience.
There's a lot to the art and science of Internet marketing, and frankly, if you don't have in-house experts, it's hard to manage effectively. You may be asking yourself:
- What can I do to improve my search rankings so that my business gets found?
- How much do I need to spend on paid search to get good results?
- How can I get more prospects to visit my website and contact us?
- Why does my competitor appear above me in the Google Local listings?
- Should my business have a social media strategy?
All good questions, and questions that you should be asking. But you most likely don't have the time or money to spend on learning different Internet marketing strategies and tactics to answer these questions yourself.
That's why StoneHill Tech provides Internet marketing services. We help our customers make sense of Internet marketing and manage the ongoing tasks needed to be successful online.